Towelroot is rooting software for android smartphones. On our website, you can download Towelroot APK and start rooting your phones. We will give you download guides & links from where you can directly start using Towelroot on Android.
Quick Access Required Content
- 1 Download Towelroot on Android
- 2 Towelroot APK
- 3 Android OS Versions Supported
- 4 Rooting with Towelroot
- 5 How to Root with Towelroot
- 6 Devices compatible with Towelroot.
- 7 How to Root any Android device
- 8 What Is Towelroot – Who Created It
Download Towelroot on Android
The Towelroot smartphone rooting software is exclusively available for Android and is absolutely free of cost. So, regardless of which source you download from, keep in mind to get the latest version and a version compatible with your Android phone.
- Check out for the latest version of Towelroot.
- Check which version of the software is compatible with your Android Smartphone.
- Now, find a Lambda below this lost which is linked to the latest version of Towelroot.
- Click on the Lambda which will be redirected you to a drive consisting of the latest version.
- It is absolutely safe to download the APK from the link we provide. We take every necessary step to ensure the APK is not corrupt and doesn’t contain any Virus.
- Once you have downloaded the APK, install it on your Android phone.
- After a successful installation, you can root your Android Phone using the Towelroot rooting guide we provide.
Towelroot was first released into the market in 2014 and ever since then multiple versions of the APK were released to make sure each and every Android smartphone user enjoy the privileges. Here are all versions for Towelroot available for Android.
- Towelroot APK V1 – First version
- Towelroot APK V2 – Bug Fixed Version
- Towelroot APK V3 – – Enhanced version – Most Used & Best Version
- Towelroot APK V4 – Released for Specific devices only
- Towelroot APK V5 – (Releasing in December 2016)
Android OS Versions Supported
Towelroot is compatible with a few versions of OS and you have to be careful while chose the rooting software to root your Android phone. It could entirely messup things if your OS version is not supported. So, here is a list fo OS versions supported by Towelroot.
Direct Download Towelroot APK for Mobile
If you find it too hard to transfer from a PC, you can go with the direct download process, in which you can download the Towelroot APK directly to your mobile.
- Go to official website.
- You should see a Lambda sign at the center and few instructions and writings on the Top and below the Lambda sign. If you are on the correct website, click on the Lambda sign and an APK file will be downloaded to your mobile automatically.
NOTE: You need to update the settings on your Android device to “Accept downloads from untrusted/third party sources”.
- Once you get the Towelroot APK on Android device, click on RUN APK.
- By doing so, you will be asked to grant permissions for the install. Agree all the Terms & Conditions if there is any and install the APK successfully.
- After a successful installation, you should find the app on Android device.
Download Towelroot APK for PC and Transfer
- Download the APK from a trusted source or from our website.
- Upload the Towelroot APK to your device or transfer the APK to your device.
- Install the APK on your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
By doing so, you should find the App in your Apps section. If you couldn’t find the App, then I suggest you go through the process all over again.
Click on the Lambda to download the APK
Rooting with Towelroot
Taking the advantage of a vulnerability in Linux nucleus used by Android, Towelroot allows you to root your Android Phone or Android Tablet with a single tap without connecting your device to the PC. Since you don’t have to connect to PC, you need not worry about the cable connectivity issue or troubleshooting issues on PC, simply, charge your Mobile phone or Tablet completely before using the app.
The App is described to be the best alternative to many of top rooting apps available in the market today. It is best used by the users of Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, and LG G3. We will have a separate article on each of the device that you can root using Towelroot.
NOTE: You have to understand that the App is not officially available in Google Play store. You need to download it via our site or the official site as an APK. You then have to install the Towelroot APK and use it as required.
A Strong Suggestion: A warning issued by Google says that installing could compromise the integrity of your Android device. You should ignore this.
But, if I have to say, you already compromise the integrity of your Android device if you use any software to Root. So, why bother when you are sure to compromise the integrity. It’s just the matter of software!
How to Root with Towelroot
There are a ton of rooting apps for Android and a ton of rooting techniques for Android. But, unlike all, Towelroot is entirely different. You don’t have to have a knowledge of rooting or you don’t need to connect your device to a PC to root. The rooting process with Towelroot is as simple as installing and deleting an App on your android device. Let me brief it out for you.
People without the knowledge of rooting or without understanding the consequences of rooting, I suggest you read the below checklist for rooting Android devices. and then the article on Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Android devices. Once you are good with that, you can follow the below procedure and start rooting.
1. Rooting Android phone with Towelroot
- Download and install the APK on your Android phone.
- Open the app, once you have installed the APK successfully.
- You should see an option “Make it Ra1n” when you open the app.
- Click on the “Make it Ra1n” button and that’s it. You did it bruh!
Note: Do not worry if your device gets restarted or if it did not. Because, after all the reviews and opinions I have had from the users, it is common that some devices get restarted and some don’t when you use the App.
2. Rooting Android Tablet with Towelroot
The rooting procedure of Android tablet with Towelroot is the same as it is for Android Phones. But the cache here is, Towelroot doesn’t support all the Android tablets or more precisely, a lot of Android Tablets aren’t compatible with the software.
But the latest Towelroot APK V3 and with few adjustment using the mod strings, I think it should work pretty normal on all the Android devices.
But again, this is all at your own risk.
Android Devices Supported by Towelroot
Not all devices can be rooted with Towelroot. The first APK, the APK v1 compromised several users and notified immediately after installing on their devices that “Towelroot is not compatible with your device”. To overcome the issue a new version of APK was released, the APK V3, the latest and best one.
With the latest APK V3, even if your device is not compatible to root, you can click on the welcome screen three times consecutively and you will be redirected to a console where you need to provide Mod-Strings. If you provide the Modstrings properly, your device should be rooted successfully.
Devices compatible with Towelroot.
- Galaxy S5 – AT&T & Verizon
- Galaxy S3, S4 Active
- Nexus 5
- Galaxy Note 3 – AT&T & Verizon
- Devices released before June 3rd
How to Root any Android device
Like I said earlier, not all devices are compatible with Towelroot. So, even after installing APK v3, if your device is not compatible and you get the message “The App is not compatible with your device”, then all you need to do is to follow the below procedure.
- Install the APK v3
- Open the rooting app on your Android device.
- When you get the message “Your device is not compatible with the App”, you will also see a Welcome screen. Click on it three times consecutively.
- When you do that, you should be taken to a white box where you will be able to enter mod strings.
- Enter the following mod strings in the white box, one after another
1337 0 1 0 4 0
1337 0 1 7380 4 0
1337 0 1 0 4 1
- Once you have typed those codes, I request you to verify once and then when you are ready, click on “Make it Ra1n”
- That’s it! You have successfully rooted your android device.
Check out this Amazing video where you can get good overview of the App
Strict Note: Rooting a phone can lead to many things. I cannot really assure you of successful rooting as all we can do is to provide the procedure. So, I request you to root your phone at your own risk. We are not responsible for any trouble you have been through while rooting.
What Is Towelroot – Who Created It
A simple Android app developed by Geohot, who is also a popular Hacker known for finding vulnerabilities in several products of top companies like Apple (iPhone), Sony (Play Station 3) and few more devices.
To be honest, I used Android phone (Samsung) long back and I know how desperate I was to root my phone for several reasons. I even lost contacts, some applications and then there is the functionality of the phone that troubled me with Touchscreen not working, Black screens while I talk phone and watch a video and a lot like that if I keep saying. The point I want to make here is, there was a lot of trouble and a chance of who knows what is the rate of successful rooting and even if it is rooted properly, how long will the Android device work properly until a bug appears. There are a lot more, in fact, if you mess up with rooting, that’s it, you killed your device and the irony is no one makes a purchase of the rooted device, even the chance of selling a rooted device is far less than a device that is completely damaged.
To overcome all the hurdles and most important of all, to root your Android device successfully without the knowledge of rooting, Geohot came up with the amazing application.
With the app, you can root your Android Smartphone in a single tap. You don’t have to have any knowledge of rooting Android, iOS or any devices as a matter of fact, but you have to have an idea about the consequences of rooting. If you are unsure about the consequences, I recommend you to read the article clearly and then proceed.